A bi-yearly rundown on the state of the home-servers I run and applications I host on the cloud. Published while listening to: Mist of Capricorn ( Manavyalakincharadate ) | Agam
A few major changes since the last September update:
- During the Jan trip, I moved the Odroid XU4 and NCP over to MD. Thanks to WireGuard, I can still access these remotely super seamlessly!
- Brought in the RPi4 NC to the same WireGuard network. Lesser maintenance!
- Not quite using the Navidrome and Calibre-web setup as much. Definitely nice to have though.
- Setup a couple Matrix Bridges. Ansible is pretty awesome! Need to front the Snikket instance I setup in Jan when I have the mind-space.
- I think I’m liking Caddy better than Traefik!
Next few months, I’ll probably focus a bit more on SSH hardening, implement more robust Firewalls and automating the backups.