Over the last 12 years, I have deployed and continue to maintain custom-built, cost-effective applications and solutions for my clients. If you or your organization needs something built, schedule a call to discuss.
Here’s a short summary of the projects I’ve worked on and can help build seamlessly:
- Intranets for startups, schools and firms
- Remote and on-premises hosted solutions
- Infrastructure setup and IT asset management
- Communication solutions – Better alternatives to Slack / Whatsapp
- E-mail and Exchange management
- Privacy focused alternative social networks
- Completely integrated content collaboration platforms
- School Management Systems
- Integrated video conferencing solutions
- Learning Management Systems
- Managed Websites / Content Management Systems
- Digital book publishing solutions
- Digital Signage solutions
- Data consulting / Analytical solutions
My services entail a complete catalogue including:
- Thought partnering to identify the appropriate technology stack
- Migration from the current setup
- Server and application deployment, maintenance and backup
- On-going trainings per needs
- Prompt issue triage and support
Need something built?
Given my skill-sets and scale of operations, I have been able to generate about 40% savings right away as you on-board and over 20% savings consistently during maintenance. I also advice on ways to streamline your processes and get more done with limited resources. Interested in knowing more?
💬 Weeknote 23 - Breath and Infento | Srikanth Perinkulam
Comments are closed.
To respond to old posts or to get in touch, please reach out via micro.blog, mastodon or pixelfed.