Here’s a log of interesting web portals that I’ve come across. I keep updating this list as and when time permits.
- Actuarial Resources: A good compilation of book suggestions, Podcasts and misc. actuarial related readings
- Actuarial Eye: An actuary from Sydney blogging on application of actuarial science over a wider spectrum
- 21st century Actuary : An actuary from UK blogging with an added perspective of a software engineer
- Marketing Actuary: A Toronto based marketing actuary logging his thoughts on marketing primarily for entrepreneurs
- F# for Actuaries: A technical blog on F# for Actuaries
- Our Finite World: An actuary’s take on Oil and its implications
- What’s your future worth? : An actuary’s take on balancing Time, Risk and Money to make better decisions.
If you are the owner of any of the above mentioned portals and should you feel that your page is wrongfully linked here, please contact me and I’ll see to it that the changes are done ASAP.