Skip to content


  • SSP 

As I slowly get back into running, I realized my garmin plugin had a minor bug. When I built this last year, I had inadvertently hard-coded the years field in the summary and the totals for the current year where obviously messed up. For now I’ve patched it with a quick-fix. Will have to automate it when I have a bit more time and I think I already know what needs to be done.

On that note, I also chanced upon Anders‘ terrific gpxplotter. With slight modifications I should be able to generate neat map tiles from the GPX files and incorporate it my plugin. Project for another day but I am pretty excited about this!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *